What is Options Trading?
Options are a type of derivative security. They are traded in contracts that grant the right but not the obligation to buy or sell an underlying asset at a set price on or before a set date.
By using options we have the advantages of cost efficiency, less risk, and higher potential returns since we are only trading contracts and not exercising the option to purchase the actual stock.
Using our strategy we target weekly and monthly options expirations. Risk management always maintained with our standard 2-4% risk per trade.
Markets are always changing
But at G.A.R Capital, we have all the latest and greatest trading options to keep you up to date and ready for what's next.
OPTIONS TRADING SIGNAL SERVICE PRICING
Basic125$Every monthGet Our Basic Options Signal Service
- Get Access to our Discord Signals Channel!
- Options Trading Signals ENTRY LEVELS ONLY
- Cancel Anytime!
- Best Value
Premium250$Every monthGet Our Premium Options Signal Service
- Option trades entries & exits
- Futures trades entries & exits
- Forex trades entries & exits
- Investment Club access included!
- GAR News Network*
- Daily market recap video
- Weekly watchlist video on Sundays previewing the week
- Cancel anytime!
Long-Term Investing50$Every monthJoin Our Long-Term Investment Club!
- Get Access to our semi annual video going over investing
- View of our live portfolio holdings
- Reports of any additional or selling of positions
- Stock evaluations price targets and detailed explanations
- Buy sell ratings
- Q&A's answered on our Discord chat room
* GAR News Network is a live market blog by the CEO, watchlist/charts channel, Unusual Options Activity channel, and Economic/earnings calendar along with upgrades and downgrades every day.
WHY CHOOSE G.A.R CAPITAL?
20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
G.A.R Capital has a combined 20+ Years of Financial Experience. With our expertise, we help our clients and student in all matters of Options Trading.
TRADING WITH A PURPOSE
We help you to set honest & proper expectations in regards to your personal trading approach. We can help you establish a risk management approach to Options Trading.
We do what's best for our clients and we treat their capital as if it was our own. Listening to our clients' needs and goals drives our business.
OPTIONS TRADING QUESTIONNAIRE
Please review the Questionnaire below to help us serve you better!
Have you ever day traded before?
Have you ever traded options before?
Do you have $5,000 to day trade?
Do you have any experience with trading with the stock market?
Do you have a trading plan?
If you said “No” to any of these questions, we recommend you start with our Options Training Course.
However, if you said “Yes” you’re ready to start day trading!